Dear Colleagues and Friends
The IOVC was informally founded in 1997 by a group of scientists with the aim of establishing the premier science-based oncolytic immunotherapy conference bringing each of the clinical, academic and commercial communities together for a common purpose: to share insight and expertise for translational development of improved oncolytic viruses by
- disseminating the latest developments in the OV space
- providing opportunities for trainees to present their work on the international stage and receive constructive criticism
- providing opportunities for networking and establishing new international collaborations
- providing pharma with an opportunity to see what is happening in small biotech and academic laboratories
- creating an environment of free flow of scientific information where participation and discussion remains unbiased and academic
We are currently preparing our 2019 Conference for which we will publish event and programme information soon; please keep checking back!
For event information on our 2018 Conference in Oxford (UK), check out these pages.