Dear Colleagues and Friends
The IOVC was informally founded in 1997 by a group of scientists with the aim of establishing the premier science-based oncolytic immunotherapy conference bringing each of the clinical, academic and commercial communities together for a common purpose: to share insight and expertise for translational development of improved oncolytic viruses by
- disseminating the latest developments in the OV space
- providing opportunities for trainees to present their work on the international stage and receive constructive criticism
- providing opportunities for networking and establishing new international collaborations
- providing pharma with an opportunity to see what is happening in small biotech and academic laboratories
- creating an environment of free flow of scientific information where participation and discussion remains unbiased and academic
Our 2019 Conference is taking place 9-12 October 2019 in Rochester (MN), keep checking the conference pages for updates.
For past event information, see here.